Tuesday, December 8, 2009

California Marijuana Broker

I have available 3 different kinds at the moment. Jack Herer,NYCDiesel, Mendo purps. It does change. It is always top of the line.I understand that there is a level of trust that needs to beestablished. I am looking for long term relationships. This is nota scam. I will start out as small as a joint and will work up fromthere. The price is as follows. This includes priority shipping. Ifyou want NextdayAir add 30.00. 1 joint $10. 1 Gram $20.1/8 $60 areReg Mail not Priority add $5 for that. . ¼ $100. 1 oz. $350. 1 QP$1300.Prices are subject to change up and down. All priority andups packages 1 oz. or more comes with a tracking #. You can payeither Paypal. Regions or Chase bank or Western Union. If you arestill interested afther reading this. Let me know. thanks medsfromcali@hushmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I am a strictly organic outdoor grower and the former head of the formerly state legal Natural Light Collective. When Unincorporated Riverside County passed Ordinance 925 in 2015, effectively outlawing any resale of cannabis, I became locked out of trying to obtain a Small Grower’s License, and thus disbanded the collective. At age 67 I continue to grow but do try to fly under the radar.
    I currently have 25 pounds of quality kief that I would be quite negotiable in moving.
    I have a degree in horticulture and have been growing for over 10 years.

    ReplyDelete